Rosemary Oil Reducing Moisturizer
A light, mattifying moisturizer that hydrates skin, absorbs oil and refines pores with antiseptic Rosemary and Alpine Willow.
Benefit: Clarify & Rebalance
Skin Type: Oily – Combination
Skin Condition: Hormonal – Rosacea – Congestion
HOW TO USE:
Gently smooth a pea size amount over face and neck using upward and outward
movements. Apply morning and night over serum or after treatment for best results.
Alpine Willow Herb Extract
- Cultivated in the Swiss Alps, this herb helps to treat acneic skin, reduces sebum production and refines pores.
- A free-radical scavenger, Alpine Willow helps prevent against free radical damage.
- Soothes skin irritation and itching.
Rosemary Leaf Oil
- Helps to tone skin with antioxidant, astringent and stimulating properties.
- A widely recognized antimicrobial agent, Rosemary is ideally suited to treat blemish-prone skin.
- Helps to regulate sebum production, which helps control shine.
Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronic)
- Aids in the skin's ability to retain moisture to hydrate blemish-prone skin that has been dehydrated due to over-washing and harsh treatment products that strip the skin of oil.
- Helps enhance collagen production to plumps the skin.
- Prevents transepidermal water loss and reduces flakiness.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Glycerin*, Alcohol Denatured*, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Epilobium Fleischeri (Alpaflor) Extract*, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
*Ingredient from organic farming
99.84% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
12.01% of the total ingredients are from organic farming