Vitamin K Brightening Eye Serum
An illuminating serum that helps diminish the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. Combines corrective Vitamin K with light-refracting Mica and Silica.
Benefit: Brighten & Revitalize
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Skin Condition: All Skin Conditions
HOW TO USE:
Use fingertips to lightly dab a small amount under the eye area daily in the morning.
Vitamin K (2%)
- Reduces skin discolorations caused by blood coagulation, including bruises, spider veins, redness from rosacea, broken capillaries and dark circles.
- Helps to increase reabsorption of the blood under the skin to minimize discoloration.
- Proven to show topical improvements to the appearance of dark circles when applied regularly.
- Acts as a cosmetic concealer by refracting light to even skin tone, leaving a flawless finish.
- Improves spreadability of makeup and foundations.
- Acts as a cosmetic concealer by refracting light to even skin tone.
- Hides imperfections while boosting skin's radiance.
- Provides a fine shimmer on skin and refracts light.
Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Silica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lauroyl Lysine, Ethyl Macadamiate, Dextrin Palmitate/Hexyldecanoate, Beeswax, Phytonadione, Titanium Dioxide, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Mica, Propylene Carbonate