Aloe Cleansing Gel
A multipurpose, sulfate free, cleansing gel that deep cleanses and refreshes the skin with Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Rose essential oils.
Benefit: Hydrate & Protect
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Skin Condition: All Skin Conditions
HOW TO USE:
Apply a small amount of cleansing gel to palm of hands, add water to create a mild lather, apply to moist skin and gently massage into skin. Rinse with luke warm water and follow with hydrating mist.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
- Renowned for its moisturizing, soothing properties and ability to aid healing, Aloe Vera helps prevent immune suppression caused by UVB rays by repairing damage to the Langerhans cells and by reducing redness and inflammation.
- Its role in wound healing has been attributed to its capacity to accelerate the turnover of collagen. Salicylate and Carboxypeptidase are in part responsible for anti-inflammatory activity.
- Sourced from Texas, it’s stabilized after harvest through a cold temperature process to limit oxygen exposure and retain its nutrients.
- Unlike yogurt, Lactobacillus Ferment are a safe, stable and FDA approved way to add pre and probiotic in skincare.
- Probiotics helps to rebalance skin texture by stimulating cellular renewal and increasing collagen production.
- Beneficial elements of bacterial lysates includes Hyaluronic Acid for enhanced moisturization and barrier function.
Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol and Xylitol (XAX)
- Multifunctional moisturizing and restructuring agent derived from sugar, from natural origin (wheat, wood).
- Enhances overall barrier function of the skin to help skin retain moisture and boost levels of Hyaluronic Acid.
- Improves skin texture for a softer, smoother skin.
*Contains Essential Oils of Rose, Lavender and Ylang Ylang.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sclerotium Gum, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil*, Lavandula Burnati (Lavandin) Flower/Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Water/Aqua/Eau, Citric Acid
*Ingredient from organic farming
99.85% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
67.56% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert