Primrose Eye and Lip Treatment
Benefit: Hydrate & Protect
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Skin Condition: All Skin Conditions
A light blend of hydrating Evening Primrose Oil and regenerating Acai Fruit Oil that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines. Absorbs quickly for supple, smoother skin.
Evening Primrose Oil
- Rich in Omega-6 Fatty Acids, Linoleic Acid (LA-75%) and Gamma-Linoleic Acid (GLA – 10%). Metabolites formed by GLA improve cellular membrane function and restore the skin lipid barrier, leaving it more hydrated and protected from injury or stress.
- Has the ability to dilute sebum production, calm blemish flare-ups, and hydrate the skin. Studies show it is effective in treating skin conditions such as eczema and inflammation.
- GLA is converted to powerful Prostaglandins which have potent anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant benefits, helping to protect the skin from the damaging effects of UV radiation that lead to inflammation and skin aging.
Acai Pulp Oil
- Rich in Omega-6 and Omega-9 Fatty Acids, antioxidants, phytosterols, Vitamin C and polyphenols.
- Promotes cell regeneration, moisturization and skin suppleness.
- A good source of Vitamin C that can help protect skin from environmental aggressors and delay the appearance of aging.
- Has intrinsically high affinity for the skin proteins and helps to provide long lasting firming and moisturizing benefits.
- Smooths, strengthens and rejuvenates by stimulating collagen fibers for younger-looking skin.
- Controls free radical damage around the eyes.